Terms and Conditions of Daku Resort
CANCELLATIONS or NO SHOWS:
- Cancellations more than 45 days prior to arrival: one night’s accommodation fee for every bure or self-contained unit cancelled.
- Cancellations between 31 and 45 days prior to arrival: two night’s accommodation fee for every bure or self-contained unit cancelled.
- Cancellations between 30 and 15 days prior to arrival: three night’s accommodation fee for every bure or self-contained unit cancelled.
- Cancellations 14 days or less prior to arrival: full charge for all nights cancelled.
- In cases of early check-outs, all unused room nights are non-refundable.
- All cancellations are required in writing, and if not received, charges will be automatically processed.
If you are booked on a Paradise Courses week, the following Terms and Conditions apply:
All prices are quoted in Australian dollars unless indicated otherwise.
Payment is taken though our secure Mint Payments Gateway.
Credit card payments will appear on your statement as Flightbiz. It is important that you note this merchant ID; should you not recognise this and mistakenly cancel payment we will be obliged to pass on their $50 processing charge.
Payment schedule and cancellation terms. A $400 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking. The full amount is due 90 days before the course commencement date. Any cancellation must be made in writing (letter / fax / email).
Cancellation charges are as follows:
– less than 90 days before course starts: 50% of cost of the course;
– less than 50 days before course starts: 75% of cost of the course;
– less than 30 days before course starts: 100% of cost of the course.
If you book extra nights before or after the course, their cancellation is subject to the normal resort cancellation policy as shown above for Daku Resort.
If a course is under subscribed we may cancel; in this case a full refund (including deposit) will be made.
Courses need minimum numbers to proceed; you must obtain confirmation that the course will go ahead as scheduled before booking your international flight.
If a teacher is unable to come due to last minute accident / illness, we will find a replacement.
Passports. It is your responsibility to ensure that your passport is up to date. You are required to have 6 months validity from the return date of your flight. Visas are not required for Fiji for Australian, New Zealand, US and UK passport holders.
You are strongly recommended to have travel insurance for this tour. Please indicate in the form above if you would like to purchase it through us.
Health requirements. Please ensure that you advise us of any health conditions and that you carry sufficient medication for any medical conditions. Fiji has no mandatory requirements for inoculations but you should consult your GP for advice.