Undersea Dive Offers
See Savusavu from beneath the waves!
Daku Resort with Paradise Taveuni
From FJ$4452.00 twin share.
Northern Fiji offer combo
The Northern isles of Fiji make for a rich cultural experience different from the rest of Fiji. Combining this with world class diving Daku Resort and Paradise Taveuni have come together to offer a combo package for the adventurous traveler willing to go off the beaten track.
Paradise Taveuni is Taveuni’ s top rated choice resort on Trip Advisor for diving: a remote and secluded boutique oceanfront Resort on a panoramic 5 acre property nestled amongst lush tropical gardens with rainforest mountain as a back drop. Its unique deep water frontage allows guests to dive, snorkel and swim from the lava flow edge into pristine warm tropical waters at any time of the day.
With a combination like this, you know you have a fantastic dive deal going.
- 3 Nights at Daku Resort in an Ocean View Bure with three days of 2 Tank dives
- All meals daily
- Transfers between Savusavu Airport to Daku, and from Daku to Paradise Taveuni
- 4 nights Paradise Taveuni in an Ocean View Bure with 5 tank boat dives + 3 FREE shore dives (excludes dive gear)
- All meals daily
- Transfers from Jetty to Resort and Resort to Airport.
Daku Resort with Jean-Michel Cousteau
5-star diving and 3-star accommodation
Dive the soft coral capital of the world for a week – all for only AUD$1515 (approx US$1125) per person. Just click on the button below and quote JMC Dive Special!
- 5 days SCUBA diving – up to 10 dives with Jean-Michel Cousteau Diving
- 7 nights twin shared accommodation in a standard air-con room
- This price is based on double occupancy (approx US$1125 – check latest exchange rates) at Daku Resort.
- All your dive equipment is included in the price. Single Supplement is AUD$400 (US$300).
Every morning at 8.15 you’ll take a taxi (F$7) down to the Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort, just 15 minutes down the road.
The boat will go out at 8.30 for two dives on our world famous reef: soft coral, warm water, hammerhead sharks and more. All the sites are within 30 minutes of the resort and you’ll be back at the resort in time for a late lunch.
Afternoons can be spent lazing by the pool or going out on local excursions, kayaking, hiking and wandering round Savusavu.
Hopefully, you will be able to dive the world famous Namena Marine Reserve, one of the top ten dive sites in the world, as part of your package. (There will be a FJ$100 – approx Aus$ 65/US$50 – supplement for this.)
- Accommodation in a standard air-con room at Daku Resort
- Return transfers between Savusavu Airport and Daku Resort
- Diving as per package offer